Sunday, March 30, 2008

GIRLS WEEKEND GETAWAY

What a fun weekend Halle and I had! My neice had a dance competition on Saturday in St. George so us girls used it as an excuse to get some sun! My mom, sisters and 2 neices went. We had so much fun! Thanks guys for a fun, relaxing weekend!

There was a boys high school tennis tournament this weekend also. You should have seen all the boys checking out Janna (the blonde)!! It took me back to high school spring break with my hottie friends (Kara, Niki, Nikki, Wendy, Hilary, Anna) GOOD TIMES!!


We all got pedicures! We bombarded the little Asian ladies.



Halle refused to swim. She was afraid her toe nail polish would come off. What a girl!!?!! She is such a little model! I love her to pieces!

12 comments:

Jewels said...

I'm so glad you had fun!! Can you believe you came home to SNOW!! Halle looks absolutely darling-as always! See ya Thursday.

~Lauren said...

This looks like SO much fun! Your daughter is a riot..she looks so fabulous with her cute swimsuit and sunglasses! I could picture my daughter not swimming over nail polish too! Girls are so funny! I live down south just above Cabelas if you know where that is and I was looking at our snow thinking that St.George is looking like a really good idea right now!

Megs said...

I am so jealous. That looks like so much fun. Emma and I need to have a get away like that.

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I can't wait 'til me & Taylor can have a little girls getaway!!! Halle is SOOO stinkin' cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Halle is such a doll. Looks like tons of fun! I think it is awesome that you do girls nights out with Halle. She will always remember those special times with you. I really need to do more one on one. You are a great mom!

Hydes said...

Looks so dang fun, I love Halle in her swimsuit posing. She is a doll. I am glad you had a fabulous time.

YeatesFam said...

Cute! I am so jealous! Seeing your fam just flooded me with memories....Rick calling me "Car-uh"...Jimbo scaring me anytime he talked!...Your mom catching us SO many times and NEVER telling my mom! Tell her thanks again :-)

Love ya Louise!

Mindy said...

Kara, you make me laugh!! Rick calling you Carah with his Eastern accent!! You Kill Me!!

k8shoe said...

So when are you putting Halle in modeling? She's such a doll! What a fun trip!

Hilary said...

Are you sure Halle isn't my daughter!!! If I need a stand in for a mother daughter something can I borrow her. It looks like such a fun time. I am sad I didn't get to see you this last trip to Utah!

Mindy said...

Hil, you can borrow her when she is a teenager and I'm ready to pull my hair out! She is ALL girl - hormones and emotions and everything! I'm sorry I didn't see you either. I didn't even know you were here. We need to plan a high school girlfriends trip. If we'd ever quit having babies maybe we could do that!!!!

The Quist Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! How cute is Halle. We really need to get the girls together. I think they would get along just great.