Hey there everyone! I wanted to let you know that I have bean trying to post Easter pictures and for some reason blogger isn't letting me download any? It is saying that I'm either typing it in wrong (which I'm doing the same as I always do) or it is out of date. Any helpful hints?
12 years ago

5 comments:
No helpful hints, but I hope someone has some for you because I really want to see your kiddos on Easter!
Hey Mindy..You could try like a free image host online that will give you a direct URL to your photo to copy and paste..then in your post just add it in the html tab. Maybe that will work for you? Dang Tempermental computers LOL:)I hope it helps:)
I had a hard time once and found if I upload just one pic at a time it would work.
Hopefully you can figure it out soon! I know nothing. Can't wait to see them!
Try picasa that works for me sometimes. You can add more pics also.
Post a Comment