Friday, March 7, 2008

Comments

So here's my new rule for my blog (well, not really but it sounds good !) If you look, you have to leave a comment. We all need to feel loved, right. You know who you are. Heather, mom, Diane, Anna - I know your looking and you CAN say Hi, even if you don't have a blog, which speaking of...when are you going to get one. Anywho, thanks for stalking me, now at least say HI!!

8 comments:

Jewels said...

Hi Mindy, I Love You!!

Mindy said...

Thanks Julie but your a good commenter!!

k8shoe said...

I feel the SAME way about all my non-commenters!

Megs said...

I know how you feel. I get kind of sad when I see only two comments. Ditto on mine. If you look let me know. You are so cute!

~Lauren said...

Hi Mindy..we went to High School together (Lauren Selander)..I came across your blog on the Davis blog..and I have to say your kids are so DAMN cute! I think the leaving the comment rule is GREAT..so HI and I'm loving your blog it's really fun to catch up and see what everyone is doing now :)

April said...

Hey Mindy, it's April! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! It was fun to hear from you! Your kids are so cute!! Where are you guys living?

Mindy said...

Hi Lauren - thanks for saying "Hi". I love to hear from people I haven't seen forever. Stop by anytime.
April - thanks for saying "Hi" to! We are living in Syracuse. Your family is darling!

Jennie said...

You're so cute! I'm glad I left a comment though so we could reconnect :) It's been fun to catch up! We just moved over by Tai Pan (scary for me ... lots of shopping!) in Briar Wood Hollow ... so not too far! We should get a group together and have some playdates when the weather warms up!