Thursday, March 27, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!

HAPPY EASTER!!
sorry it's so late, I was having computer difficulties! Hope everyone had a great easter! Sorry about the pictures being sideways, I still haven't figured that one out! I'm laughing though, picturing all of you with your heads turned sideways!!







5 comments:

cragun family said...

Cute pictures. Your kids are so cute!

Jennie said...

It was worth the wait to see your cute kids :) I'm glad you figured out how to get them back on! It looks like you had a fun day! and I think I overcooked our eggs too if it makes you feel better!

Jewels said...

Darling Easter Pictures, although my neck hurts a little from having to turn sideways! I'll show you how to fix them next time I'm over. Hope you are having fun in St. George and that it is nice and hot!

Megs said...

LOL I totally did that last month. Don't worry, your computer geek friends will show up real quick and help you out. I now know how also if you want I can tell you how. Your little girl is beautiful. She looks just like her Mommy. I love Easter pictures.

~Lauren said...

Wow..you braved the glitter eggs! I can't bring myself to do it! My husband took it apon himself to be in charge of the vinegar this year..not a good idea..apparently some things should only be observed by men! Your kids look so darling..and Halle looks so sweet in her Easter dress! Easter at the Harris house seems like a blast! Oh by the way..I know Brock Peterson because I'm friends with his wife Jill..they are great! I guess with all your husbands hunting you would need a camping trailer..or three HAHA :) Thanks for sharing your photos and for the kink in my neck from looking at them sideways HAHAH :)