I apologize firsthand for the picture below. My husband is a little strange. He's a major hunter. I knew this when I married him so I really can't complain to much. Him and Caden love to do this together. He made me put this on our blog (mostly so Chad could see it!) Anywho, Steve and 11 of his friends/co-workers went wild boar hunting in Idaho. Here is A picture to prove it. Sorry if you have a weak stomach.
Isn't it a beauty. At least this one won't go on our walls. Here's the WT part of the story. Steve used to want to be a vet when he was little, so naturally he loves gutting the animals he kills. (i know, he's a wierdo) Anyway, when they got home, Caden came in the front door with a ziploc bag. Guess what was in it? The pigs HEART! And what did Caden say? "Mom, can I take this for show-n-tell?"

7 comments:
Wow Steve was able to use his speed and cunning to track down and kill a pig. Although having seen Steve run I can see where that might have been a challenge.
Again, that was Chad above but I must say I am quite revolted by this whole post! I hope he isn't going to be hunting for sting rays on our cruise! And I really hope Caden doesn't want the heart of ANYTHING as a souvenior!
Ya, I'm a little grossed out...!!!
I want to know who actually goes wild boar hunting. I will never understand what the thrill is to kill an animal. Jeron likes to hunt also. Must be a guy thing. Way to go boys.
bTara - I pretty much knew you'd be grossed out!
You know me well!!!
That is huge! HOly cow, and how kind to bring you the heart in the bag! You are a good mom and Wife, and sport! YUCK. But cool in its own way. :)
Post a Comment