Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tag, I'm It!!

Since nothing to exciting is happening in my life right now, I thought I would do the tag Kara gave me a while back; so here goes!!

Rules
A. Post the Rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was a senior in high school, getting excited to go to UVSC with Anna; well, maybe not UVSC but Provo!

2. 5 things on To Do list today

First let me say that I LOVE To Do lists
1. Exercise
2. go to Tai Pan with my mom and help her decorate her living room
3. clean the basement
4. volunteer at the schools book fair
5. homework, kids to bed, TiVo, scriptures, bed (more than 5 things)

3. Snacks I enjoy

sugar free jello pudding cups, sugar free fudgescicles, cereal, toast, celery with peanut butter, yogurt, string cheese (can you tell I'm trying to diet?!!)

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?

pay tithing, pay off ALL my parents bills and mortgage, travel with family and friends, give lots to the poor and needy

5. 3 bad habits

TiVo at night, not putting the laundry away when I'm done with it, biting my nails

6. 5 places I've lived

Only have 4: Kaysville, Provo, Layton, Syracuse

7. 5 Jobs I've had

tumbling coach, Times Ticking, gymnastics coach, Gap, receptionist for obgyn and pediatrician

8. 5 things people don't know about me

I had hair extensions recently, I love to decorate, I like to read church books, I start my dishwasher every night whether its full or not, I flashed Miss Coburn in high school for a social norms project.
I tag: Heather, Ashley, Randi, Julie, Megan

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love your blog! your family is so beautiful. Here is my blog gobigorstayhome.blogspot.com
I just started it last week so bare with me! leave me a comment. love ya girl!
stephanie

Megs said...

I had to laugh at your post on my blog. I will have to say boobs are the best. I am totally obsessed with mine. To bad that they end up so far south after kids that it pathetic. :)

Jewels said...

So you think you know a person but I must say after 10 years of friendship I had no idea you bite your nails!!

The Quist Family said...

You are so funny! I bet Miss Coburn has some great memories. By the way, I've only been to your house once and it was so cute. Love the decorating.

cragun family said...

Love it. I really enjoy reading tags! It makes me feel normal for some of the things that I do, to read others do them too. I run my dishwasher at night too. why not, hu!

jenny said...

Hey Mindy how's it going your blog is so cute and so are your kids and of course you are too(smile) so I have joined the blogging world! Hey you can waste time doing Tivo and blogging at night that would be my bad habit too
talk to you soon kirkandjennypeterson.blogspot.com

jenny said...

Mindy I can't get my email to go through for some reason so here is my email forjennypeterson@yahoo.com
talk to you soon