Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Eggs!

Is is possible to burn easter eggs, cuz I think I did! I was blogging and forgot about them!

9 comments:

Jewels said...

Marcy did the same thing on Charlie Browns easter.

Erin said...

I almost did the same thing but luckly Taylor reminded me about the eggs.

Jewels said...

That was Chad's post above-apparently he is a big Charlie Brown fan. I always figure, who wants to eat them anyway so who cares if they are totally cooked or in your case extremely over cooked!!!

Megs said...

Sounds like something I would do. I think Moms are just to busy. So just think of it that way. Multitasking is hard. That makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one that does things like burn the easter eggs.

k8shoe said...

That's hilarious!

Brianne said...

That is so funny. I needed a good laugh right now and to know I'm not the only one doing things like that!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny that you forgot about them while blogging!!! I totally would do something like that!!!!

Hydes said...

You make me laugh so hard, I hope your family had a wonderful Easter!!!

cragun family said...

I can't say that I haven't done that before. One of the funniest part about boiled eggs is that I don't like them, and never cooked them. So Trent teases me that as much as I enjoy cooking, he had to teach me how to boil eggs. Hey, it is a good way to lose taht job... almost burn the house down, right. :)