I was going through our pictures on the computer and came across all these pictures of Carson in hats! He loves hats!! I don't know if it is cuz he sees his dad and brother always wearing them, but he is always saying "my att!". You know when you want your little boy to love to wear hats! I'm so happy he does!!











8 comments:
Mindy he is such a cutie. Porter is the same way except he has ONE favorite hat that he always wants to wear. Love little boys!!!!!
Those pictures are so cute. Neither of my boys really like hats and I wish they did!
So adorable! My boy loves hats too...well, Nate. Thats all I've got.
That is SO cute! My dad bought Bailee a pink hat and we FIGHT over WHEN she can wear it! I still don't have her convinced that it DOES NOT look cute with her church dress even though they are both pink! He is a doll =)
I love the pirate do-rag!! Is that on your Disneyworld trip? What a cutie!
He looks so cute in his atts. I love the due rag.
He is so cute. I love it when little boys wear hats. They look like little homies. What a doll!
I love love love love love boys in HATS!!! SOoooo cute!
Post a Comment