Thursday, February 14, 2008

DisneyWorld....we made it!!


Well, we finally made it to DisneyWorld. We were lucky enough to take a family vacation with Steves mom and dad, his sister Diane and her husband Tyler, their 3 kids, and his other sister Anna, her husband Justin and their son, Coleman. We had 7
kids under the age of 6!! It was a little crazy, but fun. DisneyWorld is HUGE!! It was exhausting. Other than me getting strep throat and Carson and Owen pooping on everything, it was a great trip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a FUN trip! Diane said you guys had a blast! I am jealous...I want to go on a vacation SO BAD!!!! Talk to you soon!

Hydes said...

SO FUN!!!

Jewels said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I need to get some good tips before we go. We're glad you are home-we missed you last week. Have a Happy Valentines Day.