


One night we went to the Pirate and Princess Party (basically extended hours). We got to ride every ride and stay at the park till midnight. The kids had fun dressing up. I don't have a picture of Carson because he pooped all over his costume before I could get one. Nice!!!

Breakfast with the characters.
Dinner with the princesses. The boys loved this! They kept saying "she's hot!" I'm talking about the little boys, not the dads.

2 comments:
Looks like fun!! I love Disney World, but I do agree it is exhausting. I think the parents need a vacation of their own when they get back.
How fun! I am so jealous, I want to take my boys there. Looks like you guys were able to do a lot! Sorry about the poops. I totally sympathize. My boys always poop through everything even when they are two, or even three!! Gotta love it! You are a good mom!
Post a Comment