Thanks for the tag Hilary. I, like Niki, had a hard time coming up with anything interesting about myself so sorry if this is boring.
The rules are simple. Each player must post 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog.
1. I HATE slow drivers. I cannot stand people who drive the speed limit in the fast lane. That lane is made for 75 mph or faster. Sadly, my husband is so layed back that he is one who drives way to slow. My blood pressure sky rockets when we go on road trips.
2. I HATE people who hate mini vans. I guarantee my van can go just as fast as their cars or trucks.
3. I love the time slot of 8:00-11:00 at night. My relaxation time is when the kids have gone to bed and I can just relax, watch my Tivo, sit at my laptop and have a Diet Coke.
4. I HATE/LOVE the laundry. I love to sort it and wash it. I hate to fold it and put it away.
5. I wash my face everynight. I can't stand to not to (Mater!!) I can't stand to sleep with mascara on.
6. I have to go somewhere everyday. I get bored and want to do SOMETHING. I'm wierd but I have to have a change of scenery.
I tag Julie B., Heather, Melissa, Tara, and Brianne
12 years ago

5 comments:
I couldn't agree more on so many levels, especially about the minivan! The Disney pics are so cute and makes us want to go really soon!!
I love my minivan. It is so much easier then those Big SUV's. I use to think I would only drive a Tahoe until I tested out a minivan and fell in love with it. I also am a huge TV lover when my kids are in bed. Time for me. Your goos though, Diet Coke. I do Ice cream. That might be where the extra lbs are coming from
Hey Mind,
Thanks for protecting Chad from the evil anoymnous commenter!! I love your creative 6 things!! I see that you tagged me, I'm going to have to think about that for a bit! I'm not as creative as you, kudos on the minivan though!
It is funny when you read others likes and dislikes you realize something new about yourself. I agree with your interesting facts and chuckle to myself at similarities! I love that most of us are minivan woman, and ya know what, they really do have power! GOOOO MINI!
I was totally cracking up at how pissed you got about Erin's post!!! Looks like you had ton's of fun in Disney World, but I'm sorry I didn't see you while I was in Utah! (Also, as for the "Tag" -I am so behind in posting anything, that hopefully I will do it someday - sorry, no promises!!!)
Post a Comment