12 years ago
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Happy 9th Anniversary!!
I can't believe it has been 9 years today that Steve and I were married. We look like we were 12. 3 kids and 9 years of marriage ages ya just a little. Happy Anniversary Steve!! I am so grateful to have you as my husband. I love everything about you. I love how patient you are (cuz I'm not), I love how laid back you are (cuz I'm not). You are such a good person and such an example of love and kindness. You are such a great dad. All the fishing, camping, 4 wheeling trips are building such wonderful memories for our family. You are such an honorable man. I am so lucky to have a husband that I trust with every ounce of me. Plus, let's be honest, your HOT!! I love you so much. Thanks for ALL you do for me. Heres to many more years of fun and memories. I love you! I love you! I love you!
Posted by Mindy at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Happy Anniversary Guys!! Wow, 9 years, it really has flown by! Congrats!
Congrats Guys!! I can't wait for our Happy Anniversay Cruise!!
9 Years! Crazy, I feel like we were just at the wedding. Time flies! Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary. It is crazy how time flies. Do you ever think... 9 years and 3 kids, and this is my life. Crazy.
I can't believe it has been 9 years. Happy Anniversary!!!
Ask Steve why he did not wear the orange tux since he has the same haircut as Lloyd on Dumb and Dumber
that remark had to come from Chad
Post a Comment