1. You feel a little dirty when you check out blogs of people you don't know.
2. You bring your camera where ever you go in hopes of a good post, pictures prove you have a life.
3. You average an hour (ok maybe two hours) reading other people's bogs and creating your own posts.
4. You customize your blog at regular intervals.
5. You compare how many blogs you link in your friends and families to how many other's link.
6. You have started a post with the words "So I ...."
7. You have read someone else's post more than once..twice.. three times.
8. You have read your own posts more than once...twice...twenty times and it brings a smile to your face every time.
9. You are not sure of the comment etiquette so you just pretend you were never there.
10. You practice posts in your head and then forget them when you go to post.
11. You spend more time creating the post about an activity then it took to actually participate in the activity.
If you can relate to five or more of these, you have got the bloggin' bug!
So blog on people.
We all LOVE it!!!
12 years ago

7 comments:
Funny Mind...I guess you and I are officially bloggers!
So true. Blogging is so much fun, but sometimes you feel like a bit of a spy!
That is so dang funny! I have to admit I meet a few of these.
Happy Birthday yesterday!!! I made my blog private and need your e-mail address to invite you as a reader. E-mail me at melissahyde84037@yahoo.com THANKS!!!
Hey Mindy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope it wasn't too awful being stuck on an airplane on your birthday! I can't wait to see all the fun times you had in Florida, get postin girl!
Hey Mindy, this is Megan Snow. I saw your blog while searching and feeling guilty like your thing said. I just wanted to say hi. Your blog is so cute and I love your family pictures. I would love for you to see my blog. It is private. You can send me an email and give me your email and then I can invite you. It was fun to see all of you. Your kids are so cute. My email is Megardoodle@yahoo.com
Hey Happy birthday. Hope you had a good day, and did something special for yourself. :)
Post a Comment