
We stayed at the Polynesian Hotel. It was so cool cuz it had a beach that looked right at Cinderellas castle. We sat out one night and watched the fireworks over the castle while the kids ran around in the sand. The pool at the hotel was so nice, it had a water slide. The kids wanted to swim everyday.

We went to a Luau dinner at our hotel one night. It had awesome food and a bunch of hula dancers. It's hard to see in this picture but this guy did a cool fire show thing and put this fire in his mouth.

Carson loves Handy Manny and was so suprised to see him. He hugged every character we saw. What a fun age.
12 years ago

1 comments:
I can't believe how cute Carson is! I love your family and miss seeing them everyday!! I love you!!
Post a Comment