Why is it when you are home husbandless (and in my case childless), it's so hard to fall asleep. Here I sit in my bed, house all locked up for the night, doors locked and all the lights, TV, and computer are on in my room. I can NEVER fall asleep when Steve is gone. My mom asked if the kids could sleep-over tonight which I jumped at so I could go to the adult Session of Stake Conference. I was tired earlier but of course now I'm to scared to turn all the lights out. I went to Walmart after the adult session to get a couple things for dinner tomorrow and I just had to pick up the latest People magazine (with the McCains on front), I know, it's a total worldly magazine but sadly, it is my guilty pleasure. Anyway, my point of this post is to let you know that my trusted magazine says that "Twilight" opens November 21st. I thought it opened in December so this is good news...unless that date is for everywhere except Utah!!! Also, you Gabriella fans, HSM3 opens Oct. 24. Madagascar 2 - November 7. This is exciting, only cuz I couldn't get through the book...The Secret Life Of Bees, they made a movie of it and it opens October 17. It has the cute Dakota Fanning in it. -K-sorry to ramble; I must be boring cuz I'm actually getting a little tired now...it's only 1 in the morning!!! I DO have a little cold...maybe I'll go drug myself!!
12 years ago

5 comments:
Mindy-
I'm still up too. Buzz was gone last night and I was up until 2:30. I NEVER fall asleep when Buzz is gone. I have to watch TV until I doze off. I'm not sure why.
It was nice sitting by you tonight. Hang in there, it's crazy...sometimes all you want is quiet, but then it gets too quiet.
See you Wednesday.
You made me laugh. I love it when everyone is gone, until that moment when it is time to lay down. I have to pull the covers up to my neck. For some reason I feel that will keep me safe.
I can't sleep with Mike gone either. And he has been traveling since we got married- you'd think I'd be used to it by now. I am like a zombie when he gets home from his week-long trips! So I totally feel ya!
About Twilight- they postponed the Harry Potter movie until next year and that made an opening that Twilight snatched up. That's why the earlier release. Cool, huh??
Thanks for the updates Mind, I didn't know they were making a movie out of The Secret Life of Bees, I loved that book. I feel your pain, when Chad is gone I have to run the fan in our bathroom as white noise or I can't sleep either! I hope your Sunday was better, see you Wednesday!!
When Brad is gone I usually have to watch TV until I fall asleep! At least you found out some good Celebrity gossip! We are going to the midnight showing of Twilight if you want to come!!!
Post a Comment