Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is it here yet?

I had to post this picture cuz I've been putting up Fall/Halloween decor today and have been thinking about how much I LOVE Fall!! Here are some things I love about it:

*cool mornings
*Halloween (my most favorite holiday)
*turning off the AC in the car and opening the sunroof
*football (our new fav' sport)
*open windows
*long pants and sweaters
*pumpkin patches
*cool nights snuggled up in a blanket
*fall colors
*being able to go for a walk or ride your bike and NOT being sweaty/stinky after
*season premiers
*pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

These are a few of my favorite things! What's yours?

5 comments:

Jewels said...

I'm hoping you mean NOT being sweaty and stinky after!! I love your new picture over your stairs, I guess I haven't been over in a couple of months. I want to see more of your kids new pictures! The ones on the side turned out darling. See you tomorrow!!

k8shoe said...

Your house is always so cute! Ditto on your list except I didn't see LESS WEEDING.

Hydes said...

I love fall too, especially love pulling out new sweaters to wear and of course it’s a good excuse to buy new clothes for the kids. Darling house!!!!

buzzanna said...

We spent the weekend in Park City and the mountains were all in color. Buzz and I were saying we love the smell in the air. Also..this kids were playing at the park in long sleeves with cute leaves all over the ground. I wish I had my camera because it looked like a catalog. We love fall too.

Megs said...

It is my favorite time of the year. There is a smell in the air that I love. Yeah Autumn!