So, I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was so fun!! I left a comment for her and started having so many fun flashbacks from YEARS ago! Please leave a comment. It's so fun to have those memories on paper!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
12 years ago

2 comments:
When we were in the 2nd/3rd grade split with Mrs. Long, and we had a sleep over at your house (your little sister was there too) and we danced around seductivly (well, as seductivly as 8 year olds can be!!!)and sang Bon Jovi songs! Good times!
Seriously...where do I even begin?!! I have to say that I LOVED coming back and sleeping at your house, and mixing up cake mix or brownie mix batter and eating just the mix...not baking it...but having huge mixing spoons and eating just the mix!
Post a Comment