Sunday, September 28, 2008

Latest Kids Pics!!

***WARNING***
Picture Overload!!

























10 comments:

Jewels said...

Thank you for sharing all of them!! I love them all, she does such a good job. Caden looks so grown up to me, it makes me want to cry! Halle looks gorgeous as always, that tutu is so cute! Carson is such a ham, gosh I love that kid. Have a great week guys!

Brianne said...

Those are AWESOME!!! Your kids are adorable!

Erin said...

What great pictures! Your kids are sure photogenic!

Niki said...

Mind, those are darling, I love the tutu on Halle! How stinkin adorable!!

Hydes said...

They are darling, I love the tutu picture. I just got some darling pictures of Bella in a tutu done last week.

k8shoe said...

Darling pics. I love to tutu also!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! LIke everyone else has said...I love the TuTu! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

jenny said...

your pics are great did Haley do those! your kids are getting too big! not to mention adorable

Megs said...

Who did you use? It looks like the girl that I am using in a couple of weeks. I love the pictures they are awesome. Your kids are all beautiful, especially Halle. What a babe!

Mindy said...

Megan - her name is Tammy Marx, she is a friend of Julie Brophys and much cheaper than Haley!!! I figure they're good enough for this year.