My cute friend Hilary who lives in Virginia has been here in Utah for the past few weeks. Hilary and I (and a bunch of us) have been friends since 7th grade. We spent all our junior high and high school moments together and it has been so fun to laugh and talk and just be together again. I wish she could be here more often. We were able to go to dinner a few times and get the kids together a few times. Hil - I love you so much and have had the best time with you here!!
Hilary, Kara (holding baby Mateo) and me
I had to put these 2 pictures in just because!! Caden was so proud of himself. He has wanted a rip stick for a long time now and I told him he could get one if he bought it with his own money (they're like $100). He has been working so hard to earn money and finally he earned half!! I didn't think he'd be able to do it...it's hard...but he learned and it's so funny to watch him wiggle around. I'm so glad he chose the ripstick to buy rather than a sit-on-your-butt video game!! Way to go Cade!!
I thought this picture was so cute. I was watching Trey for Diane the other day and the kids came upstairs all decked out in dress-ups! I thought Trey looked cute as Batman...with a crown!!


6 comments:
Thanks so much Mind! It has been so great to see you guys and get our kids together. It's like a full circle moment for me to see all our kids playing together, it's what I always dreamed my life would be like and here I am across the U.S., We will miss you guys soooo much when we go!
K, I'm going to have to steal some of these pics.! It has been SOOOO much fun being back and hanging out again. Love ya Louise!
Hilary was in my ward growing up. That was fun to see her all grown up on your blog.
Hey Mindy, I just stumbled onto your blog. It was fun to see you, Hilary and Kara. You all look great!! Keep in touch!
Missy (Morgan) Nielsen
I was at good ol McDonalds in Kaysville today and I saw these two little kids that looked so familiar to me (Bailey & Sammie). I could not place it and finally talked to their mom and hello, they look familiar from your blog! Such darling little girls and such a small world of blogging!
How cute are you guys! I love the costumes! hope all is well!
Post a Comment