Sunday, September 21, 2008

Scrapbook Expo!!

I just got home from another fun weekend at the scrapbook expo. I went down with a couple neighbors and neighbors family members and neighbors cousins...just a fun mixture of everyone! We had a great time shopping (Steve was a little surprised by my purchases: luggage (zebra stripes with red trim) and 3 darling purses (one is giraffe, one is zebra with green borders and one is striped) he thought all I'd come home with is paper; boy was he wrong!!), having girl talk, laughing and of course, scrapbooking. I think I got 32 pages done this time!

I'm going to Park City in November with some friends to scrapbook also, so hopefully I'll be about caught up after that. I want to go digital at the beginning of the year. Anyone got any good tips on what program to buy? Even when I'm digital, I'll still be at the expo with my laptop! It's just to fun!


4 comments:

jenny said...

Hey Mindy I am so impressed that you keep up with all your scrapbooking! I am so horrible! I need to get involved in a group like you do so I will stay up on it! I use adobe photoshop elements for my Digital pages to answer your question. Then you download all the supplies from different digital websites! There is a style my sister says is called Hybrid and you do the page digital and then add embelishments to it that sounds fun to me also! let me know if you need help!

Megs said...

I am so far behind. I need to switch to digital because I have years to catch up on now.

Jewels said...

Where are all your matching outfits this year!?! Looks like you had so much fun!

lisa said...

I'm going to go digital after our trip too. Well...if I can use up most of my stuff. I have photoshop elements 6.0 and LOVE it. It's hard to use at first, but once you practice it gets easier. I think Julie has the same thing and we want to take a class sometime. I bought the program from amazon for about 80 bucks.