they are at getting their pictures taken! I have been going to Haley Miller for our families professional pictures for quite a few years now and I absolutely love her work. Caden is turning 8 next month so it seemed like a great time to get his baptism pictures taken. So here you go, I know I'm their mom, but I think they're dang cute!!

Mr. GQ



Mr. GQ










6 comments:
She really is BEAUTIFUL! Your little guy looks just like Steve. It is like Steve's head was shrunken down and placed on his body. All your kids are adorable.
Hey will you let me know where you got those pic! Especially the one by the red door. Okay all of them. I have been looking for a place just like that to take my kids. Who is your photographer?
Nevermind on who takes them the words finally came up. I just need to know where. I LOVE Hailey.
Wow - those are great pictures!! They are all sooo cute. Halle is a little model, isn't she?!
Those are very cute of your kids! I can't believe that Caden will be 8, where does the time go?
Those are such darling pictures!! I cannot believe Caden will be 8 already! It feels like I was just visiting him at the hospital. And holy crap...Halle looks gorgeous! Love the one of Carson winking, it is adorable. You have such cute kids!
Darling, darling as always!! I can't believe Caden is really old enough to get baptized, he looks so handsome!! Cute, cute, cute!!
Post a Comment