Finally...at the end of 2nd grade, turning 8 next month, Caden lost his 2 front teeth! I was starting to get a little worried, he hadn't lost any teeth in like a year. Then, of course, he lost 4 in just a couple days. The tooth fairy is broke!
We could probably get turned into DCFS for this! One of Cadens 2 front teeth was dangling around and Steve begged to be able to pull it out with PLIERS! Steve did a little bribery! "If you let me pull it out, I'll give you 5 bucks!" Caden made $7 off that tooth!

We could probably get turned into DCFS for this! One of Cadens 2 front teeth was dangling around and Steve begged to be able to pull it out with PLIERS! Steve did a little bribery! "If you let me pull it out, I'll give you 5 bucks!" Caden made $7 off that tooth!

4 comments:
Caden is one smart boy, never take the first offer!!! Good job Buddy!
He looks so cute!! I love when kids are missing teeth:)
Just in time for corn on the cob season!! He looks absolutely adorable!!
Yay! ...finally! The kids were so excited to show you that Caden had lost that first tooth the other day...sounds like that was just the beginning! Congrats Cade!
Post a Comment