Happy Birthday Halle! She has been planning her party for months now, and was counting down the days till it was here! She decided she wanted to have a "late night" birthday party! It actually turned out quite fun, and all the parents got 3 hours to themselves on a Friday night.
We started out making bracelets. I'm still vacumming up beads!!
Sarah and Elena
12 CRAZY girls! In Halles planning, she wanted to dance to music and have rootbeer floats! The only thing we didn't do was a pillow fight (that could get wild) and pedicures!
We started out making bracelets. I'm still vacumming up beads!!
Sarah and Elena
12 CRAZY girls! In Halles planning, she wanted to dance to music and have rootbeer floats! The only thing we didn't do was a pillow fight (that could get wild) and pedicures!



2 comments:
This looks like a BLAST!! You are s fun mama!! She is growing up way too fast. I feel like you just had her.
I meant to say "you are SUCH a fun mama" I was talking to my kids while commenting!
Post a Comment