Monday, May 11, 2009

Fireman!

Halle just had her 5th and last dance competition for this year. Her little group of "minis" did so good! The got 3 trophies and took 1st twice, 2nd twice and 3rd once. She is still contemplating on whether to take dance or cheer next year. Decisions, decisions! Great job, Hal! Your a super little dancer!




7 comments:

Megs said...

I love the third pic. She is so into it. You better watch out she is gorgeous.

Niki said...

Those pictures are so cute!!

Diane said...

Cuter little dancing machine?... I think not! Love the costumes, love the hair, love it all! Impressed at how together they seem. Way to go Hal! and Happy Birthday again - love you!

Jewels said...

She totally gets all into it doesn't she!! Happy Birthday Halle!! I can't believe how old our kids are getting!!

Anna said...

These pictures are too cute!! Happy Birthday Halle! Can't wait to see you later this week. You have to show me some of your dances!!

Desiree Hansen said...

Hey... Major blog stalking going on here, but I think you are moving just down the street from us. You are going to love this neighborhood. :)

Hilary said...

She is a babe!!! You guys better get ready for what is to come. Those boys are going to be pounding down the door. She is so cute. I love love love the outfits! Don't you wish we all looked as cute in something like that.