I'm a little late on posting this, but I wanted to post Carsons 3rd birthday!! It was January 12th, which we missed due to the cruise. So we celebrated a couple days earlier..he doesn't know the difference, right??!! I can't believe my baby is 3. Where does the time go?
~sleeping with mom and dad
~playing guns
~chicken nuggets
~Diego
~100 calorie pack treats
~helping in Halles kindergarten class
~playing with Caden and Halle
~going ANYwHERE
~oreos
~running
~jumping off ANYtHING
~getting his back rubbed
~reading and looking at books
~coloring (homework)
~animals
~helping, chores (feeding the dogs and cat)
~baths
~Heather and Craig
~Grandma and Grandpa
~sleep overs
~sleeping with his lamp on

He got a new bike for his birthday and being the daredevil he is, he jumped on and rode straight down the driveway...

He hadn't learned how to use the brakes yet! I knew he was going to crash, but I had to get the kodak moment, right!!Poor Carson doesn't really have any friends his own age. When Caden and Halle were 3, we had neighbors who had kids the same age. Well, there is like no kids around us that are Carsons age, so he always plays with Caden and Halle and their friends. We decided for his party we would go to Chuck E Cheese and invite Caden and Halles friends that he loves to play with!


Happy Birthday buddy! I love you so much!!








2 comments:
Carson is one of mine and Craig's favorite things too! Everytime he's over he is making us laugh. Steve and Mindy, you have some really good kids! We love them!
I can't believe he is really already 3!! He is such a darling, fuuny kid with such a cute personality! Happy Birthday Cars.
Post a Comment