ME!! I'm thinking turning 29 is going to be worse than 30!! Something about this being the last year I can officially say I'm in my 20's makes me feel really old. As many of you know, February is a crazy month for the Harris family. It starts with my birthday on the 11th, Valentines on the 14th and our anniversary on the 18th! (who planned that?) Birthday celebrations tend to last weeks and I've had so much fun being with great friends and family. It started with a lunch with my ward friends a few weeks ago. Then we celebrated with my family on Sunday and I went to dinner with Kara, Anna, and Nikki M. last night. It was so nice to just sit and visit. Then today is THE day!! I went to lunch with my mom and sisters (and a few tagalong boys!!)...I'm seeing a pattern of eating out alot. Oh, and there's more. Steves mom and dad came over tonight bearing gifts and asked us to dinner. They were watching Ty and Di's kids, so we had 4 adults and 6 kids at The Pizza Factory in Syracuse...good times! We came back and the kids gave me their gifts, which they were so excited about. Steve took them shopping Monday night and they each got to pick out something. Carson, of course, opened all of them. I wonder when the last time was that I actually unwrapped my own gift. The joys of motherhood. Anyway, it was a great birthday and I am sooo looking forward to Valentines Day. My mom is watching the kids so Steve and I can go to dinner with some friends and have the house to ourselves!!!!! I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day!!
12 years ago

5 comments:
Happy Birthday! I thought about you today and hoped you had a great day! For some reason I remember YOUR birthday! Jeff & Becca had their baby on Monday...she is cute!
Happy Birthday Mind!! I was sad I couldn't be there for the friend dinner. I hope it was fun. Sounds like you are having a great month! And remember 30 is the new 20 so no worries about next years birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a fabulous day, you deserve it! Have a wonderful Valentines and Anniversary-10 years!!!! Crazy!
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. I know how you feel because I will be turning 35 in April, then I will be half way to 40 :( Hope you guys have a nice anniversary too.
Happy Birthday Mindy! I hope you had a great day!!!!
Post a Comment