Grand Turk was our first stop. It is such a pretty island. We were scheduled to swim with the stingrays here. It was so neat to see them in the water swimming around. Steve got in his animal mode and ditched me to frollic with the rays. He found a stingray girlfriend who wouldn't leave him alone. I pride myself on not being to wussy, but I will admit, I was so scared of the rays. I was the only one who didn't touch or KISS them. In fact, I actually jumped on some poor lady as one swam by me. I did this to Jared as well, since my husband was off having a moment with his girlfriend ray!!
12 years ago


1 comments:
Swimming with the stingrays was the one thing we regretted not doing on our cruise! Glad you guys got the chance to do that!! Awesome.
Post a Comment