Sunday, May 4, 2008

BABy MaMA

This weekend Steve and I were lucky enough to go on a date. After a great dinner at Biaggis (one of our favorites), we went and saw



Two words: HILARIOUS AND SWEET

Thanks Heather, for asking the kids to sleep-over!!! Your the best sister ever!!!

7 comments:

Hilary said...

I want to see that SOOOOO bad! Can my kids sleep over at your house?? I wish!!

cragun family said...

I think that show looks cute too. we need to schedule a date! sounds like fun!

Megs said...

I need some serious hookups. We never go out because it cost to much.

Jewels said...

We are so out of the loop, I haven't even heard of that movie! Looks like fun though!!

Niki said...

That is so nice of Heather!! Can you ask her if she can add 2 more boys next time??? And I want to see that movie!

Hydes said...

I want to see this movie soooooo bad, maybe this weekend.

Turners said...

Your posts are making me very homesick for my sisters - brat!!! (I am very happy for you though - how great to be so close!!!)