Tuesday, April 29, 2008

LAKE POWELL


We went to Lake Powell this last weekend for some sun and fishing. We got sun but no fish. My mom and dad were able to go with us. Besides the LONG drive to get there (one of my kids always throws up when we travel, this time it was Caden), we had fun boating, relaxing and just being in the sun.



<

Carson did so good wearing his life jacket. What a difference a year makes!!

10 comments:

Jewels said...

Looks like a blast!! Can I just say that I think I am the only born and raised Utahn that has never, ever been to Lake Powell! I am counting down the days to our trip! You need to post some pictures of your houseboat!

cragun family said...

I love Powell. What a fun trip! I am sure your kids loved it!

jenny said...

Mindy I am glad that I am not the only one who has kids that puke on every vacation. It really sucks I am jealous that you went to lake powell I have not been there forever! You look great by the way!

Niki said...

How fun!! I need to take my kids to Lake Powell, they have never been and in the Martineau family that is a sin!

April said...

That looks like so much fun!! We love Lake Powell and probably won't make the trip this year with the new baby! But that is the way it goes with new babies! Glad you guys had fun! Sorry about no fish!!

Megs said...

How fun! I love Lake Powell. Best family time ever.

Hilary said...

Looks like a blast!! I am sure your kids LOVED it! It's just so nice to have a fun place like that to take your kids. You guys are such a fun fam!!

The Quist Family said...

Looks so fun!! It looks like the kids had a blast. The last time I went to Lake Powell was when I was a newly wed. I think it's time to get back :)

Turners said...

You better get used to that long drive, because if I end up moving to Farmington, NM, I am totally taking you up on scrapbook nights/weekends at Powell!

Lindsay Carter said...

Mindy I saw your blog when I got on to our 10 yr High School Reunion. It it awesome. I am glad I can keep up with you and your family. Good Luck always. Lindsay Reeder