I can't believe Halle is done with preschool. She starts kindergarten in about 7 weeks! Crazy!! We have loved Miss Megan. We have been going to her for 3 straight years. We'll have a break this fall and be back again with Carson the next fall.
The graduation was great. The kids sang a bunch of songs and had their own little speaking part. All the kids got a cute graduation cap, a yearbook and a cute ABC book. Kindergarten here we come!!



13 years ago

6 comments:
Congratulations Cute Halle! You have been ready for Kindergarten since you were three! I love you cute dress.
These kids grow up way to fast. I love preschool! I hate when they become part of the public school system. I feel like my kids are no longer mine. Halle is so beautiful!
What a cutie! Isn't preschool graduation just so fun! I think the little programs are so cute :)
Love the zebra dress!
Halle is such a doll. You are going to have serious issues with her when she gets older.
What a cute preschool and the graduation looked like a lot of fun. She is Porters age. They will both be doing kindergarted in the fall. Kinda sad hu!
What a little cutie, I can't believe we are going to have kindergarteners. Time flies by!!!!
Post a Comment