I can't believe my baby girl turned 5! I feel like I just had her (my epidural didn't work so I pretty much had her naturally)!! She was the most beautiful baby. She had a FULL head of dark brown hair.
I remember thinking how lucky I was to have a girl, to be my shopping partner and my friend; someone to take care of me when I'm old and someone to always do the fun girl stuff with me. I still feel this way. I love Halle so much and feel so lucky that she is mine. I couldn't ask for a better kid.
She is such a good girl and loves Jesus and the Prophet. I remember always thinking that it was a good thing she was so cute when she was little because she was a hard, hard baby. She had to be held EVERY second and to this day she still loves to be touched and held.

...a few things we love about Halle...
*she's beautiful
*when she sings "123 like a bird I sing" (Tim McGraw)
*when she sings "I love to see the temple"
*when she sits on the bathroom counter and talks to herself in the mirror
*when she does the "Funky Town" dance from Alvin and the Chipmunks
*her fake front teeth
*that she always picks the longest books to read
*that she has to sit right by you or on top of you when we're watching TV
*she's so nice to her brothers
*she tells me that I'm pretty
*she's smart and so eager to learn
*that she cries when her brothers get hurt
*when she dances
*that she loves babies
*that she walks on her tip toes
*that she loves to wear my lipstick
*that she's cautious
*that she wants to be playing with her friends from sun up to sun down
*how innocent she is
*when she laughs
*she has to sleep with her door open
*she always wants to do nice things for others
Feel free to add what you love about Halle!!
I remember thinking how lucky I was to have a girl, to be my shopping partner and my friend; someone to take care of me when I'm old and someone to always do the fun girl stuff with me. I still feel this way. I love Halle so much and feel so lucky that she is mine. I couldn't ask for a better kid.
She is such a good girl and loves Jesus and the Prophet. I remember always thinking that it was a good thing she was so cute when she was little because she was a hard, hard baby. She had to be held EVERY second and to this day she still loves to be touched and held.
...a few things we love about Halle...
*she's beautiful
*when she sings "123 like a bird I sing" (Tim McGraw)
*when she sings "I love to see the temple"
*when she sits on the bathroom counter and talks to herself in the mirror
*when she does the "Funky Town" dance from Alvin and the Chipmunks
*her fake front teeth
*that she always picks the longest books to read
*that she has to sit right by you or on top of you when we're watching TV
*she's so nice to her brothers
*she tells me that I'm pretty
*she's smart and so eager to learn
*that she cries when her brothers get hurt
*when she dances
*that she loves babies
*that she walks on her tip toes
*that she loves to wear my lipstick
*that she's cautious
*that she wants to be playing with her friends from sun up to sun down
*how innocent she is
*when she laughs
*she has to sleep with her door open
*she always wants to do nice things for others
Feel free to add what you love about Halle!!
Here's a few pictures from her birthday party! 12 4 and 5 year olds! Good Times!! (Sorry there is so many pictures on this post. Birthdays are a little emotional for me!)
She finally got a bike. She didn't really ask for one, but we figured it was about time she learned how to ride one. She has never really shown an interest in bikes...just barbies. Webkins were a hit at the party...she got 5. I don't really know what they are but I will soon find out!

13 comments:
Happy Birthday Halle!! It seems like you were just born yesterday! I love that you call me by my first and last name and that you can carry on an adult conversation for hours-such a grown up little lady. We also love your constant smile and cute little giggle. We Love You and wish you a very happy birthday!! The Brophy's
We love Halle! She is always smiling and talking about her "boyfriends." She always has something funny to say. She is such a good friend to Brooke, we think she is the best! Those pictures of her are gorgeous! We need to go on a girls outing and take them out to lunch and shopping! How fun would that be?? Maybe even a pedicure??
Happy Birthday Halle!! We love you! I especially love how you take such good care of all the babies in the family. What would we do without you?!!
Happy Birthday cute little Halle, time flies by way to fast. She is such a beautiful little girl.
Happy Birthday Halle!! I love that Halle likes to talk to me whenever I see her. We always chat about what she is wearing and how cute her hair is....because it does always look so darling!!
She is sooo beautiful! I agree You are so lucky to have her, I love having shopping buddies and someone to talk to about girl stuff! What a cute post!!
Happy Birthday Halle. Mindy she is so pretty. I love her pictures.
Happy birthday Halle. Mindy, she really is a beautiful little girl! I love all your pictures of her. Do you take them? What type of camera do you have. I remember you mentioned you took your big one to disney on ice.
I really want a nice camera. Porter just turned 5 too. It is a little sad to see them growing up. But each stage is so much fun! The party looks like it was a hit! You are a brave mom with all those little tikes. I am sure they had the time of their lives. Way to go!
I can't believe she is 5!!! Time has gone by too quickly. She is such a beautiful little girl, let's set her and Jackson up in 11 years!!
She is SO stinkin' cute!
My favorite things about Halle:
She loves Craig.
She loves to take baths at other people's houses.
She loves Barbie movies.
She calls Gob - Gobie.
How much she loves her family.
I love you Halle so so much!!! Happy Birthday!!
I remember when we were both huge and Prego at the same time do you? She looks so much like you it is like looking at you! Sounds like she had a awesome day!
Post a Comment