Steve and I just got back from spending 5 days in the warm sun at Lake Powell. We went with some friends from work and one of Steves big clients. It was so nice to have some R&R with good friends and no kiddos!

We had fun fishing,
wake boarding,
and the tradions of Powell: washing our hair in a group bath
and cliff jumping!!
Tim and Sunny
Gabe and Melanie
Carl and Jen
Jared and Tiffanie
A couple of the guys had tried this "surfing" thing that you do behing a wake board boat, so Steve and I tried. Steve did awesome at it (of course, he's good at everything)! I got up but there is no way I am posting pictures of that! It's so cool though, you hold onto the rope till you feel the wave and then you let go and your surfing behing the boat not holding onto anything! This is probably not new to anyone else, but it was new to us!!
Steve thought it would be funny to tackly Gabe as he was surfing! You should have seen all the guys; they were acting like excited 5 year olds. Between the tackle and trying to catch bats at night with the fishing net! They were hilarious! GOOD TIMES!!
12 years ago

4 comments:
How Fun!! I can't wait until our trip!! See you tomorrow! Oh, and Halle looks absolutely darling as always!
That looks like so much fun. I wish we could go to Powell. My parents just sold the boat...tears are welling up...don't worry I will be okay. Did Steve actually jump off the back of the boat to tackle that guy? Isn't that dangerous?
Megan...yes, tackling a guy while he is surfing IS very dangerous. The guy (Gabe) actually punched Steve in the face, on accident! Boys are crazy.
LOoks like a ton of fun! We love Lake Powell!
Post a Comment