Another year of football and we made it injury free!! Happy Day!! Caden absolutely loves football and I have to say, we do to!! Caden got protected by a great coach this year and luckily so did 5 of his best friends!! These 6 boys had so much fun together and worked so hard. They work so hard in practice and always seem to end with smiles on their faces, pouring water on each other and being best buds!!
Kobe, Conner, Alec, Caden, Jake and Wyatt
We're hoping they can stay on the same team all thru city football! They would be awesome!
Their team went 4-2. Caden started at running back and outside linebacker. He scored lots of touchdowns (8 or so...??) and didn't sit out much. I don't know how they do it??
Syracuse Storm has a fun tradition of wearing their jerseys to school on the Friday before a game! So fun!
#49
We're hoping they can stay on the same team all thru city football! They would be awesome!

1 comments:
He looks so Big and Tough!! How fun! We need to get together soon...I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!
Post a Comment