Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Lion King

Ever since I heard Lion King was coming to Salt Lake, I wanted to get tickets. I thought it would be so fun for Caden and Halle to see. Lion King is Cadens favorite Disney movie. When he was 2, he used to carry around a stuffed Simba everywhere. Well, it turned out to be one of those things that got pushed to the back burner and I ended up never getting tickets. Well...we have the best neighbors and friends ever!! On Wednesday, Kara Dart called me and said, "our family has got 4 tickets and we have 4 extra for tomorrow nights show!!" We were so excited! The kids loved every minute of it. Their eyes were glued to the stage the whole time. We had great seats (8th row) which made it even more fun! It's good to get a little culture every once in awhile, right!!
Us and the Darts (Kara, Brandon, Jaxson and Sydney) We love you guys!! Thanks again!!

When it was over, we stood outside and talked for awhile. Well, we were out there long enough because Kara spotted Simba!! She yelled, "Simba!" and we asked it we could get a picture with him! He was super nice and pretty dang cute too!!

0 comments: