Saturday, November 20, 2010

A little game of Catch Up!

Wow! Is Thanksgiving really next week!?! I have some catching up to do! October is by far one of my favorite months! I love when the air finally gets cool and the fall colors start to come out! One of our favorite fall traditions is Black Island Farms. I have to say though, once is enough! I went once with Carsons preschool class, once with Halles 2nd grade class, once for a birthday party and once with our little family! They banked off us!! We love it!
Sophie is getting so big! She got her first 2 bottom teeth and is as smiley as ever!



luckily Grandma was with us to love on Sophie while we each picked our pumpkins! We came home with 6 huge pumpkins! Good Times!!


all the kids had to take a turn holding Sophie and Sadie on the little 4 wheeler ride!
We didn't get Lagoon passes this year! My sister called us to see if we wanted to go to Frightmares with her family! It was so much fun! We are for sure getting passes next year! We even met up with Talbots and were able to go on some fun big rides!

Halle and her BFF Sarah!
the lady told Caden he was too big to ride this ride but I begged that he be able to go with his little brother! What a sad day...he has graduated from kiddieland!
Our elementary had a 5K on the Friday before Halloween! All the kids ran it and did great! I couldn't even get a picture of Caden because I didn't make it outside quick enough! He is a great little runner. Carson even ran it with Steve! He ran 2 miles straight and then on and off! Pretty good for a 4 year old!

the kids got to do a little costume parade before the 5K.

Princess Sarah and Halle as Padme (from Star Wars!)

Our cute little bumblebee!
Caden switched off from a dead football player to a muscle man magazine cover! He looked pretty cool! Oh, how I love Halloween! It seems like a crazy busy month, but aren't they all!!


















1 comments:

buzzanna said...

Caden's costume was great! I loved it. It feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever. Thanks for the update.