Friday, October 1, 2010

I seriously might eat her...

We did it! We finally got our perfect little angel baby. I have loved each of my babies all the same, but I must admit, it is so nice, at last, to get a baby who only fusses when she is tired or hungry and a baby who can actually put herself to sleep! Sophie is wonderful! She is getting so big and now weights 17 pounds. She is a big chunk and I love it. I love burying my face in those big cheeks and neck rolls and kissing her all over! Caden, Halle and Carson fight every morning on who gets to get her out of bed! They are loving on her all day long.


She is one tough cookie. She puts up with alot of love from her brothers and sister. I guess thats what happens when your the fourth!
I LOVE when babys suck their thumbs. Ask me how I feel in 5 years, but for now I am loving how she is starting to suck her thumb. We can lay her in her bed wide awake and she will shove that thing right in her mouth and put herself to sleep. I know, this is probably normal for many of you, but for us this is heaven! Especially when you have 3 other kids to take care of.



Duh?!?!?

We're not quite sure where she got her blue eyes and blonde hair, but we'll keep her!!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Oh Mind!!! She is so cute, I hope I get an easy one someday too. I would eat her if I lived there, I really would!!!

buzzanna said...

I'm jealous and happy she is such a good baby. I was thinking about you guys tonight. We need another date night! Awesome, totally impressed with Steve. I laughed at what he said. Not sure if "fun" is the word! Congrats!

Jewels said...

She is so adorable!! Maybe it is a 4th baby thing because Jace has been by far our happiest/easiest too!! I LOVE Steve's running face...classic! Like Ann said, we need to play!

Niki said...

Oh my....she is so dang cute!!!!! She is beautiful!