One of my favorite things to do around Halloween time, is go see the fun witches at Gardner Village. My kids had early out last week for PT Conferences, so we drove down and did the petting zoo and pony rides, walked around and saw the witches and had some hot chocolate and cookies! What a fun afternoon.

Halle is such an animal lover! Her brothers were a little nervous to touch the animals, but she jumped right in and made friends with all of them!
You can see, Carsons a little nervous!!
Poor Caden couldn't decide if he wanted to stay home and play football with his friends or come with us. He decided to stay home and play. I got to Farmington and he called me crying, "I changed my mind, I want to come with you." So, needless to say, we drove back and got him and he had a great time. I know, sitting on the horse, he's looking at me like "mom, seriously, do you HAVE to take a picture!!"


Halle is such an animal lover! Her brothers were a little nervous to touch the animals, but she jumped right in and made friends with all of them!
You can see, Carsons a little nervous!!
Poor Caden couldn't decide if he wanted to stay home and play football with his friends or come with us. He decided to stay home and play. I got to Farmington and he called me crying, "I changed my mind, I want to come with you." So, needless to say, we drove back and got him and he had a great time. I know, sitting on the horse, he's looking at me like "mom, seriously, do you HAVE to take a picture!!"


0 comments:
Post a Comment