Monday, October 12, 2009

The first sign of FALL...

Oh how I love pumpkin patches!!! I don't know what I'll do when my kids are to "mature" to go and pick out their favorite pumpkin. Carsons preschool class went today for a field trip and we had so much fun!! If you are looking for a fun pumpkin patch, Black Island Farms in Syracuse is great!! I have visited a plethera of pumpkin patches, as I'm sure most moms have, and none compare to this one!!
On our tractor ride, the driver stopped and showed the class how they grow carrots and onions. Carson enjoyed smelling it! Wierd!!
at this patch, they have some farm animals that you can see and even feed. So fun!!

Oh the slides! They have some seriously cool slides and play areas.
What a great day to spend with Carson! Love you dude!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!! That is the only reason I'm having kids, so I can go do fun things with them! Just kidding, but seriously, I won't have to steal yours anymore!!

Jewels said...

How Fun!! I remember going with your family last year, that pumpkin patch is amazing. You need to post more of your house, I can't wait to see it :)