Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's Coming Along...

Julie B. - this post is for you, baby!
We are getting so excited to move into our new house. Granted, we still have 2 months or so, but it is coming along great and really starting to look and feel like our home!
I especially love the dumpster and "Honey Bucket" in the front yard
Entry Staircase (will be painted white)
Master tub
Basement
Theater
View of the Family Room from the Upstairs Loft
Pool
Back Patio
Basketball Court
They still have a long way to go, but most decisions have been made and most everything has been picked out. They are starting to paint and finishing up concrete (weather permitting) All is well!!!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

so after you move in..this summer the family party needs to be at your house so we can go swimming and watch movies! It is beautiful!

Jewels said...

Wow, a post dedicated to me...I feel so honored!! I LOVE IT!! Wow, they have done a ton since I last saw it, every time I drive by workers are there so I haven't been inside since before sheetrock. They seem to be cruising on it, I hope you get in sooner then they are saying! It looks so beautiful, good luck getting into that tub (you need a slide)!!

k8shoe said...

It looks beautiful! Holy moly! And a pool too? Lucky lady!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful house! Hope all is well with you! I haven't seen you in forever! I can't wait to see the finish product!

Brianne said...

Your house looks beautiful! Congratulations on that and the new baby...looks like 2010 is your year!

Hydes said...

Looks beautiful I would love to come and see it when it is all done. :)