EDWARD!!! I have to say, I was a little worried by my first few comments. 4 of you love Jacob and I thought something maybe was wrong with me; like maybe I was reading the book all wrong. But then my friend Katie said, "what in the world is all this Jacob crap" and I had to laugh. I agree with many of you, that Jacob is "intrusive" and pushy (he like forces her to kiss him). Anyway, Edward is the winner with 10 votes, Jacob 4!!!!! I'm only a couple chapters into Breaking Dawn but am loving all the wedding plans! Amy - what the heck...you read it in 8 hours? Don't you have 4 kids? Lucky girl!!!
12 years ago

7 comments:
I have always liked Edward the most and think they are destined to be together. But I have to admit the guy they chose for the movie roll is RUINING it for me. He is soooooo not like the beautiful Edward in my head. So while reading Breaking Dawn I kept having to force myself to picture the one I want him to be. Though slow start, the book is one I couldn't put down!
Fun to see what people think because I really like Jacob too!
Okay, so I am done with the book and I have to say that I love how it ends. I am still convinced that Jacob is right for me, but not for Bella (haha- you'll see!) I loved Edward in this book though! He was awesome and I can't even complain about Bella anymore. She rocked.
I had the perfect time to read it. Daddy was home to help, and i put the kids down early. Let me know what you think. I kept thinking... well, we can discuss more when you finish. Enjoy
When I first saw your post I thought you were announcing the outcome of Breaking Dawn and I was so mad at you! Then I realized that it was a response to your previous post!! So Funny!
I haven't finished Breaking Dawn yet but am absolutely loving it! I want to marry Edward and have Jacob as my lawn boy....that sounds like a happy world!
Was there really any question??? Although Patton is totaly wrong for the movie and has me concerned. Check out my blog to see the Entertaiment Weekly cover, but be warned have a barf bag in hand.
Breaking Dawn was most definatly not my fave and even dissappointing, but I still had it read by Sunday morning.
Loved Breaking Dawn. Sad that it's the last book!
Post a Comment