We just got back from spending 5 days in Lake Powell with our good friends Chad and Julie Brophy and Buzz and Ann Brough. (we missed Jared and Julie Johnson and Curt and Erika Brough but we'll get em' next year!) Buzz, Chad, Steve and Jared have been friends since elementary school and lucky for them, all thier wives get along great! This trip was by far our funnest Lake Powell trip this year. I haven't laughed so much in a long time! Thanks for being such good friends and for a great trip! Can't wait for our cruise in January...more dirty jokes to come!!!
12 years ago

5 comments:
Chad actually loved the paddle boat twice and really well. Thanks for the great trip. Next time we get together to scrap book we will have great stories.
Mindy, that was actually Chad's comment above! Thank you so much for such a fun trip and all the memories, see you tonight.
Just kidding that was me. I am just embarrased of how much fun I had paddle boating. I could do that all day
You guys are nuts! I'm also looking forward to the cruise. I haven't figured out the whole slide show thing so I'm glad you guys have both posted.
Thanks for the fun trip Mindy! I told Buzz on Thursday, "In my mind I'm back on the houseboat and all I had to worry about was weather I was warm and wanted to jump back in".
I don't know how you go down there so much, I'd never come back!
See you at scrapbook night!
I am so happy that you guys got a fun trip without kids!! Too fun.
Post a Comment