In celebration of "Breaking Dawn" coming out on Saturday, I thought I'd post some great pictures. I found these on a friends blog. I haven't seen them before. They got me excited!
I LOVE this one. Isn't it a cool picture?!! So here is my question! I want to know who is an Edward fan and who is a Jacob fan!! Personally, I am a total Edward fan and always have been. I went back and re-read Twilight and New Moon. I wondered if I would start to like Jacob more, but didn't. I love how mysterious, protective, beautiful and powerful Edward is. Something about how he protected Bella in Italy...I just love him. Any how, what is your opinion?

14 comments:
I hate Buzz's cold feet touching me at night, so....definately Jacob. Kind-of like you...I liked him better from the start.
I'm thinking of rereading them too, before breaking dawn.
BTW- my sister told a story of her friend who was french-kissed by a guy with a cold tongue. She said it was "gross", but she's changing her mind after reading twilight.
okay first off, Ann's comment made me laugh out loud! I "should" like Edward better for various reasons, but I still like Jacob. But Edward is HOT and I kinda can't resist that either.
So, I guess BOTH! That makes me kind of skanky I guess....
I have to say I am a total Jacob fan!! I think she acts more herself around him and she puts on more of a show for Edward. I also don't want her to become a vampire, I mean come on! I guess we'll find out soon enough! And Ann seriously who has a cold tongue-sick!!
Edward! What in the world is this Jacob crap about?
Team Edward all the way!!!!!
Jacob WHO, it is all about EDWARD!!!
Ash
Edward. 100%.
Jacob. But after Breaking Dawn I like Edward more than I did. I'm with Julie. I think she is more herself around Jacob. Besides, Edward had had a long time to perfect who he is. Jacob is who is because that's who is he.
Hey Mindy...how are you! I am totally an Edward fan! I finished the book yesterday and it was sooo good!
Edward, Edward, Edward!! I've been dying cuz my ups delivery got screwed up so I'm just getting my breaking dawn today! As soon as I get through it we'll chat though! I've heard mixed reviews so I hope it all ends well! ;) you look like you've had a fun summer! I love fall and am ready for a little cooler weather!
oh so Edward!!
It actually really bugs me that Jacob is so intrusive. I know Bella enjoys him as a friend, but her love and passion for Edward could never be touched by him.
So, i finished breaking dawn yesterday, and, well obviously it took me less than 8 hours to read it, so that says I enjoyed it, but I have to admit I felt the first while was a bit slow. Anyway, can't wait to hear what you think. Happy reading!
TEAM EDWARD!!!!! I can't wait to start the final book!
Love the pics and can't WAIT for the movie! Edward all the way!
A friend of mine had on a shirt the other day that said "if Edward and Bella do not end up together and live happily ever after I will burn breaking dawn"! I thought that was funny and I agree! EDWARD! I am almost done and so far I am loving it! It's a little crazy eah?
Post a Comment