Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finally...

no more Pineapple Princess!! I'm finally back into the blogging world. I've decided on my long break that I HATE electronics. Our router has been down for over a month now and I have missed seeing how everyone is doing. We finally got a new router so hopefully I'll be up and running for a LITTLE while!! Sooo much has been going on in my life in the last month and a half. So here goes...

Caden finished his season of baseball! It was machine pitch this year. I was shocked at how well he hit the ball (he's not our most athletic child...he is too much like his dad and aunt Anna...he analyzes it to much!) We had such a fun team. All the kids were in the same ward or neighborhood except one!


Caden had his 1st grade program! What a performer!!

We went to Lake Powell with my side of the family. The kids had fun playing with their cousins. This paddle boat was given to us by our houseboat neighbors in the slip. They saw that we had little kids and said they don't use it anymore. So they just gave it to us!! It is so much fun and the kids can do it all by themselves.


We got my 62 year old dad on the banana! Hilarious!! My mom did it too!! Oh, so did Carson! Fun for all ages!!


Caden and Halle jumping off the top of the houseboat. Caden did it over and over. My cute girlie girl Halle fell into peer pressure and did it once. I'm glad I got a picture because she didn't do it again.


Caden had his 7th birthday party at Classic Skating! Happy birthday buddy!

He finally got his Wii that he's been wanting forever! What a fun game!
Caden had his last day of 1st grade. I thought I would be okay, but I went in to give Mrs. Howard her gift and a hug and lost it. We both started bawling. It's amazing how attached you get to your kids teachers. Their with your kids more during the day than you are so you really appreciate all they do! She has helped Caden so much this last year. He has come so far! We love you Mrs. Howard.

Halle got a bike for her birthday in May. It didn't take her long to ride without training wheels. Caden was so wobbly, but Halle has great balance. She learned at my parents house. It was fun to see my dad encourging and helping her.

Happy 4th of July!!
The great Hibler family tradition!! We always watch the Davis High fireworks (which were short but soo good!) on my parents front lawn. We make homemade ice cream and get in our jammies. When it's over, we have a little camp out in the backyard! The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays...next to Halloween!
We skipped the Kaysville parade this year and made a new tradition. We went to the Syracuse parade. It was so nice cuz it started at 9 am so it wasn't hot at all and it's just such a good parade. They actually had a couple floats! This picture is Steve and his kids and our brother in law Tyler and his boys.




Last weekend we went to Bear Lake with some friends for a couple nights. The kids were totally in their element. They all had so much fun playing together and riding the 4 wheelers. Caden has his own little 4 wheeler and it was so cute to see the little boys look up to him like he was so cool. Halle was just happy to actually have girls to play with.
The boys thought they'd be funny and stand behind someone elses wife! Hilarious! Doesn't it look like there is little kids everywhere? Well, there was...11 to be exact!
Chad and Julie Brophy, Jared and Julie Johnson, Buzz and Ann Brough, and Steve and I.

Paige Johnson and Caden had so much fun together! Future wedding video picture!
Lastly, we went to our favorite waterslides...Classic waterslides in Ogden. I know, if you've ever seen it, it looks totally ghetto but it is soo much fun. My kids love it. We went there on Tuesday, Caden went there today (Thursday) and were going for playgroup tomorrow!
I love this picture!

Well, that's about it...now I'm updated so I can start looking at all your blogs again! We're going camping this weekend with my family but for all those going to the reunion...Have so much fun! I'll miss you all! Have a good weekend. Oh, and don't worry, our summer is over this weekend. Caden and Halle both start school on Monday. Blasted year round school!!





11 comments:

jenny said...

Mindy the summer is a crazy time at least yours was spent having a lot of fun! I love the syracuse parade too it has turned into our tradition too of course it kinda had to since It goes right by my house and I can't work! what a cute little family!

Megs said...

WOW...I am out of breath just reading all of that. It sounds like you are having an awesome summer. Hey with as much as you guys go to Lake Powell you should by stock in it or something.

buzzanna said...

Yea! You are back...it was fun to see all the pics. Sorry about playgroup today, I really want to hit those waterslides soon. Hope you guys had fun.

Have fun camping!

Jewels said...

Welcome back!! What a fun, fun Summer you are having! I can't wait to hear all about the first day of school!!

Ashley said...

Summer is crazy!! I feel the same way. Looks like you guys have had a great time! Gatta love the 4th in K-town :)

YeatesFam said...

Holy cow, I just got hit with a flood of memories!...classic skating, Hibler holidays, Jimbo, etc! Cute little fam.

I'm here now, let's get together!!!

Hydes said...

Yea your back! Looks like you are having a fabulous summer. We missed seeing you at the reunion.

Niki said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer....or you did have a great summer, kids are back to school.

cragun family said...

party family! You guys have been busy. I was wondering what happened to you. However Pineapple princess was always cute to see.
Hey, we missed you at the reunion. I was hoping I would be able to catch ya. But looks like you are busy with the fam. Keep us up! Love to hear how you are.

April said...

looks like you guys have been having a blast! missed seeing you at the reunion!:)

Hilary said...

Mind! I am so glad you are back! I need to send you an invite to our new blog but I have like 50 email addresses for you so email me with the one you use and I will give you the address to our new web age! Looks like you guys are having an amazing summer. Sad that it is almost over! Keep the updates coming!