
Last week was Halles dance recital. This is her second year of dance and we have been taking at "Luv 2 Dance" in West Kaysville. Cute Ashley Hedin was her teacher so of course they had the cutest dance EVER!!! Halle did so good and was so excited to do her dance in front of her family!! I think her whole motivation was getting flowers at the end!!

I don't know alot about dance, (tumbling, I do) but they really are an amazing studio. We're all registered for next year, if anyone wants to be in her class!! You register at www.luv2dance.com
12 years ago

13 comments:
How cute!! Maybe I will have a girl someday so she can take dance!
She looks just adorable! We love dance recitals in our home.
She looks SO cute! Ashley is the cutest and BEST teacher, so I have no doubt it was the cutest dance! I can't wait for Taylor to be dressed up in a cute little outfit at her dance recital! Halle is so adorable!
My neice did the same dance! Her recital was on Wednesday night. Were you there too? I loved the whole recital! I am thinking of signing my girls up next year. And, I think you got a special shout out--am I right?
Lisa - you are right!!! I helped Kim (the owner) do the posters that were in the foyer, the ones she hangs in the hallway of the studio. She lives a couple streets over from me. She is so much fun! So yes, you were right, you heard her say my name...pretty special!!!??? Oh, Halle was on Tuesday night.
That dance was so much fun! Halle was adorable as usual. I am glad they had so much fun this past year together in dance...I need to sign up Brooke still for next year!
That is so cute I can't wait for Bella to start dance.
Soo cute. I love the flipped hands pictures... HOW OLD ARE THEY? :)
LOVE IT!!! She is a doll!! Girls and dance are the perfect match. And I am with her, I was always more excited about the flowers than the actual performance!
Darling! What a doll! How fun!
she is so cute! love the costume
Hey are you coming to the reunion? It will be a lot of fun to reconnect!
Is your computer fixed yet?!? I'm dying here with this pineapple princess! As cute as she may be I can't wait for your new posts!
Post a Comment