
This last weekend, I was able to go to the scrapbook expo at the South Towne Expo Center. I know I sound kinda lame but it is soooo much fun! I went with a few girls in my ward. We left Thursday night, hit Robintinos and hit our pillows. We stayed at a hotel in Sandy. Then we were up and ready by 7:30 am. It was so crowded. We waited in a huge line for an hour or so and then ran in to get a table.
If any of you are scrapbookers, you should go. Even if you don't stay and scrapbook, there are so many awesome vendors. We stayed and scraped Friday till midnight and then again on Saturday from 10-6. 22 hours of scrapbooking and 36 pages done!!!! What a fun, productive weekend. When I got home, I walked in the door and Halle threw up (that's life). At least Steve had the house clean!!!
This picture is from the fall expo but we were able to meet and visit with the girls from Good Things Utah!!! They are all so cute and so TEENY!!
12 years ago

11 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Glad you were able to go. I can't believe you got 36 pages done, that's impressive!
I am so jealous, we had so much fun last time!! Oh well, 6 more months until the next one and I will not have a nursing baby! I hope you saved something for scrapbook night! See you Friday.
Oh I wish that I could have gone. I haven't scrapbooked in months. I miss it.
That looks so fun. I have gone to the Scrapbook Expo to shop but I haven't ever stayed. I can't believe you got 36 pages done. That is impressive!!!
You go girl!! What a great weekend. I really need to do better about scrapping or doing something with all these pictures!!
This sounds like so much fun!! I should plan a trip to Utah just so I could go. I would love to catch up on my scrapbooks! I love girls trips too!
Looks like you had so much fun! I would love to do that sometime! I need to get scapbookin!
this looks like such fun! i've always wanted to check it out and never made my way down! awesome to get 36 pages done! someday ... i have a goal to catch up my kids books before the years over :) good luck huh?! ha!
Hey Mindy I am so impressed that you did 36 pages I have started doing digital pages and I love it you need to check out www.amillionlittlethings.com
WOW...22 hours and 36 pages...that is crazy! It looks like you guys had a blast! I am not much of a scrapbooker, actually not one at all...but that sounded fun!!! I am glad you had such a great time!
Mindy-I'm totally jealous. You always could out-scrap all of us! I have always wanted to go but haven't been able to. There's always next year!
Post a Comment