What a fabulous time we had in New York!! I love that city! Our dear friends, the Darts, asked us to come along with them to celebrate Karas 35th birthday! We were so excited to go! I have been a few times but it was a first for Steve. We were with great company and enjoyed every minute of it...even Steve, who got a sick with a bad cold. He was a trooper and walked with us everywhere! We shopped to our hearts content, saw some shows and ate like kings! Brandon travels to NYC for work quite often so he knows right where to go for great food (think The Boathouse, from 17 dresses, Loved It!!), entertainment and shopping! He was a wonderful tour guide!
Times Square! We stayed just a few blocks away, which was soooo nice!!
Our great friends, Brandon and Kara Dart
We were able to see 3 shows while there; Wicked, Jersey Boys and Spiderman! Loved, Loved, Loved Wicked and Jersey Boys!! Spiderman...not so much!!
We did LOTS of shopping on Fifth Avenue. We were even able to find a Harley store for Steve!!
Kara and I with our Louis purchases! What great memories!!
12 years ago

1 comments:
JEALOUS! Looks like SO much fun...I've never been to NY and want to go SOOOO bad! Glad you had such a fun trip!!
PS...Make sure and invite me to your blog when you go private :)
Post a Comment