Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dear Valentine...

Yes, I know this is late, but I'm trying to get caught up!
So a few weeks before Valentines Day, Halle brought home this cute little note and was sooo excited to show me! All her little friends were giggling as I read it aloud... This little Dylan gave her a ring with a big green plastic stone in it!! Sooo cute, right! Then, on Valentines Day, this is what she came home with...

She was quite upset that we didn't get him anything. I simply told her that Valentines Day is a girls holiday and girls get gifts!! So last week she came home and said Dylans mom was in her class today and wanted Halle to ask me if it would be okay if Halle, Dylan, Dylans mom and I all go to a movie together!! Ummm, NO!! We had a little talk and cute Halle told sweet Dylan that they could only be friends! Seriously, has it already started?????? What am I in for?????

1 comments:

Niki said...

She is your daughter....pretty sure you have been boy crazy since kindergarten(remember Robby??) she's adorable!