Monday, March 21, 2011

Going Private...

After many years of blogging, it is, unfortunately, finally time to go private. After a few random comments from people I don't know, I decided to do it! It makes me so sad because I am a blog stalker...but only of people I know!! If I know you, please, please, leave your email and I will send an invite. If not, stay away!!

13 comments:

Hydes said...

Hey Mindy I would love to keep reading your cute blog. My email is melissahyde84037@yahoo.com
I was also wondering if you could email me the flag football league that you did for your little guy a few years ago.
Thanks!!!

Matt and Heidi said...

Hey! Your blog is so cute and your kids are adorable! Would love to keep intouch! heidster19@gmail.com

Melanie said...

Add me too..
ctr7726@aol.com
I went private after having Maren. Too many weirdos out there!

Anonymous said...

ummmm, duh!!!! juliebirkinshaw@msn.com

Ashley said...

Add me please :)

naquist@gmail.com

THANKS!

Niki said...

Me please
nikimartineau@gmail.com

Jewels said...

Sorry you have had stalkers!! We like to stalk you but in a good way of course :) brophy.jewels@gmail.com
We need to get toether soon....long time no see!

Heather said...

Hi. I should probably make my blog private now too...
craig88ep@gmail.com

Anna said...

Add me! Anna (you know my email address)

Heather said...

Make sure to add us! craig88ep@gmail.com

Meg said...

So I totally blog stalk you and would understand if you don't invite me :)
megbcampbell@gmail.com
(Heather's friend)

Hilary said...

Count me in please!!!

Erickson Family said...

Hi Mindy, I love just popping in on your blog to see how you are doing! Your family is so beautiful, can't believe how big they are getting! roberterickson47@msn.com, Thanks!!