Our awesome Neighborhood friends invited us to an Ugly Sweater Party! How embarrasing, right!! We all met up and ate at Red Robin (very public)! You should have seen the looks we were getting! Then we met back up for hot chocolate and white elephant gifts! You guys are awesome! Steve won the contest and his prize was the darling "leg lamp" in the center of the picture! Totally out of his comfort zone, but soo funny!! The Newmans, The Darts, The Markers, The Olsons, The Harris'
12 years ago

2 comments:
That is soooooo funny, I wish I was at Red Robin so I could have heckled you a little. Your sweater vest is gorgeous!! I need to borrow it sometime. Steve looks amazing in his turtle neck, it really brings out his long arms!
Hot Dang!!! That is classic! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. It was so great to see you guys, thanks for such a fun time....see you soon!
Post a Comment