Niki, Anna, me, Hilary, Kara
A couple weeks ago Anna, Niki, Kara and I went to visit our friend Hilary in D.C. Hilary and her cute family live out there and it was time for a visit! We have all been friends since 7th grade (18 years!!) Niki and I have been friends since kindergarten. It was so nice to spend some serious time together without any interruptions or kids crawling all over us! The first night, after some tears at the airport, we stayed up talking until 5 a.m. Every night following was the same. Steve asked what we had to talk about for 4 days straight!! My answer was EVERYTHING! You name it and we talked about it. It was amazing to me how after 12 years, it was like nothing had changed! We laughed, we cried, we talked and talked and talked...it was a GREAT weekend for a bunch of old moms!! I love you guys and am so happy that you are all apart of my life! Anna...I'm stuck with you forever and ever so thanks for letting me marry your brother!
Besides doing alot of shopping, we were able to see the sights in D.C. We saw the Lincoln Memorial, The Smithsonian, The Capital
and did a quick "drive-by" of the White House! It was just like old times!! Except it wasn't a bunch of dumb boys houses!
Besides doing alot of shopping, we were able to see the sights in D.C. We saw the Lincoln Memorial, The Smithsonian, The Capital
and did a quick "drive-by" of the White House! It was just like old times!! Except it wasn't a bunch of dumb boys houses!


1 comments:
MInd, this makes me so sad that it's already over. I loved having you guys here. I feel blessed to have such great friends, and I agree, even after 12 years we can just pick up right where we left off. I love you!!
Post a Comment